Next available date: 16th & 17Th July 2022
Time: 9am to 5pm
A 2-days professional certification course that equips you to support others through a process of career-discovery.
Unravel the CareerKeys™ self-discovery model, a 4-dimensional view to uncover the strengths, skills, drivers, and passions of an individual. Master the process of inquiry through a simple yet powerful coaching framework, and finally bring it all together through the Career Decision Matrix©. You will walk away equipped and ahead of the career development field, ready to help others through the process of career coaching.
Lifeskills Institute Pte Ltd is recognised as a provider of ITOL Accredited Training. The Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL) is UK elite professional body for trainers and Learning & Development Professionals. This Certification is an internationally recognised certificate backed up by ITOL’s validation system.
Lifeskills Institute supports coaches in renewal of their credential through continued education to earn CCE credits, encompassing 9.5 Core Competency hours and 5.5 Resource Development Hours. Individuals who complete this programme will be able to use these credits toward the renewal requirements of an International Coach Federation (ICF) credential.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1996, Lifeskills Institute has established itself as the trusted and leading authority in life skills training and development. We partner with global institutions to deliver top-class, evidence-based solutions across Asia from leadership development, personality profiling, coaching to personal mastery. To date, we have transformed over 500,000 lives in the region.
- 4-Dimensional Approach to Self-Discovery – Our coaching approach begins with a holistic appreciation of one’s unique career attributes
- Validated Assessments & Interactive Tools – We incorporate a variety of tool kits to support the process of self-discovery for everyone
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Coaching Post-Certification Coaching – A systematic approach to build your confidence for career coaching conversations
- Post-certification coaching – Year-long access to supplementary resources and coaching support
- An understanding of the CareerKeys™ model to engage in conversations that build self-awareness
- Acquire the tools to help others identify their unique personality strengths, skills, values and passions Understand key concepts and theories surrounding our 21st Century careers
- Practice and apply different stages of the career coaching process through peer drills, live demos and case studies
- Learn a step-by-step guide to walk your clients through the career coaching process and how to present your coaching service
This certification programme is highly recommended for professionals looking to enhance their own career prospects and individuals who wish to learn, upskill and expand the services they can offer to existing clients or to build a larger client base.
- Job Search Trainers and Recruiter Career Management
- Coaches and Career Coaches
- People and Talent Developers/Advisors
- Career Guidance Advisors
- General & Senior Managers
- Recruitment and HR specialists
- Human Development Managers &Executives
Early Bird Rate: $1332 (Registration and payment must be made one month before course commencement)
Full Course Fee per pax: $1480 (subject to 7% GST)
For participants from Brunei, please register and pay through AC-ACE Creative Training Services (7% GST will be exempted)
Email address: email@example.com Contact No: +673 739 4568
What is unique about the programme?
The Careerkeys™ Self-Discovery Model
Equip yourself with four unique tools ranging from personality assessments to sort cards, to help your clients uncover their career attributes.
ASPIRE© – Career Coaching Model The ASPIRE Coaching Model
A step-by-step guide to walk your clients through the coaching process, coupled with a powerful questions bank for inquiry.
Three -SETS of Career Coaching
Understand and apply the Mindset, Skillset, and Toolset of an effective coach.
The Career Decision Matrix©
Utilize a tool to help your client consolidate their discoveries to bring it all together and create a commitment toward the next-steps forward.
Chief Enabling Officer, lan Tan Principal Consultant, Chai Lee Fong Senior Consultant, Bryan Tio
Ian is one of Asia’s pioneer Master Behavioural Consultants, specialising in behavioural analysis, leadership development and strength-based change. With over 20 years of experience in the field of training and development, Ian enables his clients to discover their purpose, maximise their potential and to lead their communities and organisations with impact.
Lee Fong is an experienced executive coach and training consultant. Besides training, she is also a trained counsellor and sits on the board of a counselling centre. Being in the field of coaching, training and development for over 20 years, she brings with her rich experiences and a wealth of knowledge in this critical area of talent management.
Bryan is a passionate individual who holds an exceptional talent in maximising the potential in individuals. Bryan seeks to aid in the self-discovery of others and continually empower them. A highly driven and dedicated Senior Consultant, he achieves learning through tailored solutions, all while drawing out objective lessons and values.
Module 1 The 21st Century Career
- What is Career’?
- 21st Century Career
- What is Coaching’?
- What is Career Coaching?
Module 2 The ASPIRE Coaching Model
Appreciating Self through the CareerKeys Self-Discovery Model
- The DISC Personality System
- Behavioural Principle
- 4-Dimensons of DISC
- Characteristics & General Occupations
- Meaning of the3 Graphs
- Coaching With Personality
- Talents & Skills
- Passions & Interests
Module 3 Setting Goals
- Commoncareer situations & goals
- Career Decision Matrix
Module 4 Preview Possibilities
- Career Pathways
- Career Coaching Demonstration
Module 5 Inquire Readiness, Review Resources, ExecuteSmall Steps
- Career Transition ReadinessScale
- Career Coaching Demonstration: I, R,E
What you will receive from the training:
- Certification Course Notes
- Career Development Matrix
- Coaching Quick Reference Card
- DISC & Behavioural Attitudes Indicator (BAI) Personality Assessment & Report
• Career Coaching Toolkit: “Who Am I?” Card deck; Values Sort Card deck; Motivated Skills Card Sort deck
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes