1. Your Balanced & Fulfilled Life
– The Wheel of Life helps you to understand how balanced or fulfilled your life is in ‘in this moment’. There are usually 8 categories or areas considered important for a whole or balanced life for example, Health, Career, Personal Development, Relationships, Romance, Money, Fun & Recreation and Physical Environment.
Date: 27th May 2022, Friday
2. Orient yourself with your values
– Values are the centre of who we are. Working with values can produce significant shifts in your life and those you work with. Values are those things that are important to us and that drive all our behavior. You won’t do something unless it is important for you and values are what motivate you and also serve as a tool for you to evaluate and judge yourself & others. We use values to determine what is good & bad, right & wrong, etc.
Date: 3rd June 2022, Friday
3. Unlock your ability to achieve your goals
– Goals are the stepping-stones to achieve our greatest vision for ourselves and our businesses. Without goals it is hard to have any direction towards what we ultimately want in our lives and businesses.
Date: 10th June 2022, Friday
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes