Early Bird Price 68BND Purchase before 12 June 2022.
Class date: 26 June 2022, Sunday, 9 am to 12 noon
None of us are the same. Every one of us is a unique, lovable and valuable individual. Sometimes we tend to have self doubt and like to criticize ourselves especially when we are faced with adversities or life challenges. In order to appreciate life, we must first learn to appreciate ourselves. What are your feelings about yourself? This workshop will help you gain some insight about yourself in various aspects of your life and your sense of self-worth. You will learn ways to develop a healthy self-esteem.
Group facilitation with purposeful activities in the form of games, role-play and group sharing to maximise the learning process. Expect incidental learning too!
• What is self-esteem?
• Why having a healthy self-esteem is so important?
• Factors affecting self-esteem
• Self-awareness of your talents
• How healthy is your self-esteem? Personal assessment of
your current level of self-esteem
• What are your thoughts, behaviours and feelings about
• The $50 value – what are your values?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes