Learn to Constantly Move Forward Through Successes and Failures
Most people are happy to stay in their comfort zone for the majority of their lives. Hard to blame: it is much easier, less stressful, reduces risks and leaves no room for unwanted changes. But what if you are someone who constantly feels that you are meant to do much more? At the same time, you are constantly stopped by the thought of discomfort, rejection and the worse one: failure.
One of the people who strongly understands this feeling and has moved past it is Goh Chai Li (CL), your instructor for this class and an entrepreneur who left her civil servant job to pursue her inner passion and vision. CL will be sharing the high and lows of her journey and the lessons that she has learnt that made her who she is today:
1) Why We Should Constantly Challenge Ourselves.
2) How to Embrace Failure & Rejection.
3) Be Your Own Cheerleader: Staying positive and never giving up.
4) Find Your Inner Calling: Your values, passion and vision.
5) Just Do It: Taking the first step and learning through trial and error.
Who is this class for?
Aspiring entrepreneurs, higher education students
How long is this class?
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes